ATV Quad Power Racing 2 is a very underrated game that is loads of fun. I try to show off all the tricks while I’m playing this longplay. This was a fun one to record. Timestamps listed below… Also
Gameplay starts at 0:44.
Gameplay recorded by Quaver.
Want to help support the channel consider donating or white list me on Ad block.
If you Whitelist me you will be helping me tremendously if your watching on desktop/laptop.
If you find yourself already watching ads on my channel then thank you so much, that alone is all the support I need from you. 👾😀
If you want to donate then 75% of the donations will be for buying more games to do longplays of, the remaining 25% will be towards any new equipment required for recording or fixing equipment. If you have requests when donating on paypal, please leave a message of the game your donating for. As I will try to make it a priority.
Paypal donation link –
Patreon donation link –
Shop on Amazon or eBay using this link and I get a little support from it with the links listed below 👾👾👾
US link –
Canada link –
UK link –
Ebay link –
Twitter page –
Facebook page –